Vintage Silver Enamel Travel Shield Charm
About the Location:
Ferlach (Slovene: Borovlje) is the southernmost town in Austria, about 17 km south of the Carinthian capital Klagenfurt. It is situated in the Rosental/Rož valley of the Drava river, at the northern slope of the Karawanken mountain range. The commune consists of the Katastralgemeinden: Ferlach (Borovlje), Kappel an der Drau (Kapla ob Dravi), Kirschentheuer (Kožentavra), Unterloibl (Podljublj), Waidisch (Bajdiše), Unterferlach (Medborovnica), Glainach (Glinje), Seidolach (Ždovlje) and Windisch Bleiberg (Slovenji Plajberg). According to the 2001 census 8,3% of the population are Carinthian Slovenes.
- Metal: 800 Silver
- Material: Enamel on Silver
- Charm Type: Souvenir Travel Shield Bracelet Charm
- Dimensions: Height 5/8" x Width 1/2"
- Time Period: Vintage 1945-1975
- Weight: .035 grams
- Condition: Vintage Used
- Shield Charm Info: ebay ABOUT ME Page or echarmony.com
Please note that enamel travel shield charms are slightly smaller than a dime.
Width: 1/2" x Height: 5/8" (11 mm x 16 mm) to the top of the loop, not including the jump ring.
Weight: 0.35 grams
Want more charms?
1) Visit my eBay store
Visit my ebay store for recently listed travel shield charms: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/echarmony
2) Email your wishlist
If you don't see it here feel free to email me your WISH LIST of places you've been. email@example.com.
3) Browse Travel Shield Charm Photo Galleries
See more charms that I will be listing in my store soon. (Some of these charms may have been sold already.)
Shield Charms Galleries
• Italy Charms • USA Charms • USA Charms 2 • World & USA Charms • Canada Charms • USA Enamel Map Charms • WORLD Map Charms • Germany Shield Charms
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 06 January, 2010.