Brenner Pass, Austria
Vintage Silver Enamel Travel Shield Charm
About the Location:
Brenner Pass (Italian: Passo del Brennero; German: Brennerpass) is a mountain pass through the Alps along the border between Italy and Austria, and is one of the principal passes of the Alps. It is the lowest (1,370 m) and easiest of the Alpine passes, and one of the few in the area. For that reason possession of the pass has long been coveted.
- Metal: 800 Silver
- Material: Enamel on Silver
- Charm Type: Souvenir Travel Shield Bracelet Charm
- Dimensions: Height 5/8" x Width 1/2"
- Time Period: Vintage 1945-1975
- Weight: .035 grams
- Condition: Vintage Used
- Shield Charm Info: ebay ABOUT ME Page or echarmony.com
Please note that enamel travel shield charms are slightly smaller than a dime.
Width: 1/2" x Height: 5/8" (11 mm x 16 mm) to the top of the loop, not including the jump ring.
Weight: 0.35 grams
Want more charms?
1) Visit my eBay store
Visit my ebay store for recently listed travel shield charms: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/echarmony
2) Email your wishlist
If you don't see it here feel free to email me your WISH LIST of places you've been. firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Browse Travel Shield Charm Photo Galleries
See more charms that I will be listing in my store soon. (Some of these charms may have been sold already.)
Shield Charms Galleries
• Italy Charms • USA Charms • USA Charms 2 • World & USA Charms • Canada Charms • USA Enamel Map Charms • WORLD Map Charms • Germany Shield Charms
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 05 January, 2010.