Vintage Silver Enamel Travel Shield Charm
About the Location:
Hamm-Bockum-Hoevel or Bockum-Hoevel a Township the county-level city Hamm in Westphalia That was from the former city-Bockum Hovel and formed the northern districts of the ancient city of Hamm. The district is the most populous, with 35,624 inhabitants (as at 31 December 2005). It covers an area of 32.68 kilometers ² (for comparison: City of Hamm 226.24 kilometers ²). The population density is 1090 inhabitants per km ².
- Metal: 800 Silver
- Material: Enamel on Silver
- Charm Type: Souvenir Travel Shield Bracelet Charm
- Dimensions: Height 5/8" x Width 1/2"
- Time Period: Vintage 1945-1975
- Weight: .035 grams
- Condition: Vintage Used
- Shield Charm Info: ebay ABOUT ME Page or echarmony.com
Please note that enamel travel shield charms are slightly smaller than a dime.
Width: 1/2" x Height: 5/8" (11 mm x 16 mm) to the top of the loop, not including the jump ring.
Weight: 0.35 grams
Want more charms?
1) Visit my eBay store
Visit my ebay store for recently listed travel shield charms: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/echarmony
2) Email your wishlist
If you don't see it here feel free to email me your WISH LIST of places you've been. firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Browse Travel Shield Charm Photo Galleries
See more charms that I will be listing in my store soon. (Some of these charms may have been sold already.)
Shield Charms Galleries
• Italy Charms • USA Charms • USA Charms 2 • World & USA Charms • Canada Charms • USA Enamel Map Charms • WORLD Map Charms • Germany Shield Charms
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 05 January, 2010.