Bad Sachsa, Germany
Vintage Silver Enamel Travel Shield Charm
About the Location:
Bad Sachsa is a town in the district of Osterode, in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is situated in the southern Harz, approx. 15 km south of Braunlage, and 25 km southeast of Osterode am Harz. It is well known for being the town where Berthold Maria Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg and his four siblings were sent by the Nazi's in 1944, following the failed 20 July plot. They were left there without either parent. Their father had been executed and their pregnant mother was interned in a concentration camp. The Von Stauffenberg children lived in Bad Sachsa during 1944-45.
- Metal: 800 Silver
- Material: Enamel on Silver
- Charm Type: Souvenir Travel Shield Bracelet Charm
- Dimensions: Height 5/8" x Width 1/2"
- Time Period: Vintage 1945-1975
- Weight: .035 grams
- Condition: Vintage Used
- Shield Charm Info: ebay ABOUT ME Page or echarmony.com
Please note that enamel travel shield charms are slightly smaller than a dime.
Width: 1/2" x Height: 5/8" (11 mm x 16 mm) to the top of the loop, not including the jump ring.
Weight: 0.35 grams
Want more charms?
1) Visit my eBay store
Visit my ebay store for recently listed travel shield charms: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/echarmony
2) Email your wishlist
If you don't see it here feel free to email me your WISH LIST of places you've been. firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Browse Travel Shield Charm Photo Galleries
See more charms that I will be listing in my store soon. (Some of these charms may have been sold already.)
Shield Charms Galleries
• Italy Charms • USA Charms • USA Charms 2 • World & USA Charms • Canada Charms • USA Enamel Map Charms • WORLD Map Charms • Germany Shield Charms
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 05 January, 2010.