Vintage Silver Enamel Travel Shield Charm
About the Location:
Siegen is a city in Germany, in the south Westphalian part of North Rhine-Westphalia. It is a Große kreisangehörige Stadt (lit. "Big town belonging to a district", but meaning a town that exercises certain functions usually exercised by the district, without actually being a district-free city). It is in the district of Siegen-Wittgenstein in Arnsberg region. The university town (12,500 students in the 2005-2006 winter semester) is the district seat, and it is ranked as a "higher centre" (in terms of Walter Christaller's Central Place Theory) in the South Westphalian urban agglomeration.
- Metal: 800 Silver
- Material: Enamel on Silver
- Charm Type: Souvenir Travel Shield Bracelet Charm
- Dimensions: Height 5/8" x Width 1/2"
- Time Period: Vintage 1945-1975
- Weight: .035 grams
- Condition: Vintage Used
- Shield Charm Info: ebay ABOUT ME Page or echarmony.com
Please note that enamel travel shield charms are slightly smaller than a dime.
Width: 1/2" x Height: 5/8" (11 mm x 16 mm) to the top of the loop, not including the jump ring.
Weight: 0.35 grams
Want more charms?
1) Visit my eBay store
Visit my ebay store for recently listed travel shield charms: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/echarmony
2) Email your wishlist
If you don't see it here feel free to email me your WISH LIST of places you've been. email@example.com.
3) Browse Travel Shield Charm Photo Galleries
See more charms that I will be listing in my store soon. (Some of these charms may have been sold already.)
Shield Charms Galleries
• Italy Charms • USA Charms • USA Charms 2 • World & USA Charms • Canada Charms • USA Enamel Map Charms • WORLD Map Charms • Germany Shield Charms
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 05 January, 2010.