Vintage Silver Enamel Travel Shield Charm
About the Location:
(German pronunciation: [ʔaːxən] French, and, historically, English:
Aix-la-Chapelle, Latin Aquisgranum, Ripuarian: Oche, Dutch: Aken) is a
historic spa city in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It was a favoured
residence of Charlemagne, and the place of coronation of the Kings of
Germany. It is the westernmost city of Germany, located along its
borders with Belgium and the Netherlands, 65 km (40 mi) west of Cologne.
Aachen City Hall (rear)
- Metal: 800 Silver
- Material: Enamel on Silver
- Charm Type: Souvenir Travel Shield Bracelet Charm
- Dimensions: Height 5/8" x Width 1/2"
- Time Period: Vintage 1945-1975
- Weight: .035 grams
- Condition: Vintage Used
- Shield Charm Info: ebay ABOUT ME Page or echarmony.com
Please note that enamel travel shield charms are slightly smaller than a dime.
Width: 1/2" x Height: 5/8" (11 mm x 16 mm) to the top of the loop, not including the jump ring.
Weight: 0.35 grams
Want more charms?
1) Visit my eBay store
Visit my ebay store for recently listed travel shield charms: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/echarmony
2) Email your wishlist
If you don't see it here feel free to email me your WISH LIST of places you've been. firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Browse Travel Shield Charm Photo Galleries
See more charms that I will be listing in my store soon. (Some of these charms may have been sold already.)
Shield Charms Galleries
• Italy Charms • USA Charms • USA Charms 2 • World & USA Charms • Canada Charms • USA Enamel Map Charms • WORLD Map Charms • Germany Shield Charms
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 01 January, 2010.